School of Psychology Research
The School of Psychology offers excellent facilities and includes opportunities for first rate research. Our staff conduct leading research in their fields and cover a wide variety of specialisations within the broader field of psychology.
The School of Psychology is home to leading academics who focus on a broad range of areas within Psychology. Below in our Research Report you will find information about current researchers within the school. Work alongside these leading academics throughout your studies. Read our research stories..
Prospective Research Students
Are you looking for a Supervisor?
View the different Areas of Research within our School and make contact with a potential Supervisor.
For further information, please contact our Head of Postgraduate Studies, Professor Frank Deane
To be advised Session 1, 2018
Two NHMRC Centres of Research Excellence awarded to staff in our School:
Australian Centre for Electromagnetic Bioeffects Research
Australian Centre for Cannabinoid Clinical and Research Excellence (ACRE)
The following staff have been acknowledged for their significant research efforts:
• Most grants applied for in 2017 : Pete Kelly
• Most publications in 2017 and over the past 5 years (both) : Frank Deane and Mark Allen
• Most citations in 2017 : Bob Barry and Emma Barkus
• Highest number of citations for papers published in the past 5 years : Peter Caputi and Stewart Vella
• Rising Star Award (for an Early Career Researcher) : Christian Swann
- UOW Research Partnerships Recognised for Impact
- UOW Partners for Research Impact Magazine
- Archived News Stories