Masters and PhD Clinical Degrees
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Master of Professional Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical Psychology)
How to Apply
Complete the UOW Application Form
Personal Statement (include this with your UOW Application)
Referee Report - Ask two referees to provide us with a referee report by using the online Psychology Reference System. Your two referees should be closely connected to your recent work.
The Psychology Reference system is the same across all Australian Universities. To be able to use the system, you will need to have an active subscription. The subscription allows you to access the service during the 2017 - 2018 intake. The cost is $25 and can be paid via the "My Account" section in the payment tab. Please refer to the Psychology Reference Guide for further information.
Preliminary Research Proposal for Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical Psychology) applicants only (include this with your UOW Application)
If you require further information please email email@example.com
Applications close 17 October. Your application must be received in full by this date. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure the additional supporting documentation is received by the School of Psychology by the due date.
Interviews are scheduled to take place from 28 November - 1 December 2017.
International Applicants must also provide:
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
International applicants from a Non-English speaking background must have an IELTS overall score of 7 across all bands (reading, writing, speaking and listening).
Australian Psychological Society (APS) Letter
International applicants must have their qualifications assessed and judged to be equivalent to a 4 year sequence of study in Australia by the Australian Psychological Society. For instructions, see the Assessing psychology qualifications - Australian Psychological Society (APS).
To be advised Session 1, 2018
Two NHMRC Centres of Research Excellence awarded to staff in our School:
Australian Centre for Electromagnetic Bioeffects Research
Australian Centre for Cannabinoid Clinical and Research Excellence (ACRE)
The following staff have been acknowledged for their significant research efforts:
• Most grants applied for in 2017 : Pete Kelly
• Most publications in 2017 and over the past 5 years (both) : Frank Deane and Mark Allen
• Most citations in 2017 : Bob Barry and Emma Barkus
• Highest number of citations for papers published in the past 5 years : Peter Caputi and Stewart Vella
• Rising Star Award (for an Early Career Researcher) : Christian Swann
- UOW Research Partnerships Recognised for Impact
- UOW Partners for Research Impact Magazine
- Archived News Stories