Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I study Psychology?
- How do I become a registered psychologist?
- Do I need to complete a BPsyc to become a psychologist?
- Clinical Masters (Psychology) FAQ
- What is the difference between the three psychology degrees (BPsyc, BSc and BA)?
- Is there mid-year intake?
Autumn Session 2018
Wednesday 12:30-13:30 41-104
Week 13: 30 May
Dr Kiley Seymour
School of Psychology, University of Western Sydney
Topic: Examining visual experience in schizophrenia
As voted by students for Spring 2017
Best Lecturer Award
A/Prof Stephen Palmisano
Best Tutor Award