The School of Psychology offers an innovative teaching program, in undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
Equipped with the latest audio, visual, computer and Internet technologies, our tutorial rooms are of a very high standard. The School has specialised space for small group teaching, computer activities and clinical groups, and research. Our excellent facilities are matched by the calibre of our academic, tutorial and professional staff.
Students can study psychology by enrolling in a Bachelor of Arts, a Bachelor of Science or in the prestigious four-year Bachelor of Psychology degree accredited by the Australian Psychological Accreditation Council (APAC).
Psychology Double Degrees
Double degrees allow students to follow their various passions and interests equally. Want to explore Psychology whilst completing studies in another discipline? This is the way to do it.
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) - Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) - Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) - Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Bachelor of Laws
To be advised Session 1, 2018
Two NHMRC Centres of Research Excellence awarded to staff in our School:
Australian Centre for Electromagnetic Bioeffects Research
Australian Centre for Cannabinoid Clinical and Research Excellence (ACRE)
The following staff have been acknowledged for their significant research efforts:
• Most grants applied for in 2017 : Pete Kelly
• Most publications in 2017 and over the past 5 years (both) : Frank Deane and Mark Allen
• Most citations in 2017 : Bob Barry and Emma Barkus
• Highest number of citations for papers published in the past 5 years : Peter Caputi and Stewart Vella
• Rising Star Award (for an Early Career Researcher) : Christian Swann
- UOW Research Partnerships Recognised for Impact
- UOW Partners for Research Impact Magazine
- Archived News Stories