How to Apply for Honours
Please follow the procedure to apply for admission into the Education Honours program:
EDAR302 - Advanced Research Methods (Spring) must be completed as a pre-requisite to entering into the Honours Program. This subject may replace an elective option in your degree program.
Download the Honours Application Form. Make sure to complete the Research Proposal Form.
Complete a draft check of your WAM by downloading the WAM Calculator
Confirm you have completed the required subjects for your program by checking your degree in the Course Handbook.
You will then need to:
- Print your Course Handbook and mark-off the subjects you have completed with a visible, coloured tick
- Highlight the subjects you still have to complete (up to the end of Autumn 3rd Year)
- Send this along with your application
Submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Honours Application Form (inc. your Research Proposal Form)
- Draft WAM Calculation
- Course Handbook Progression (marked-up)
- Supervisor and Co-Supervisor’s approval AND signatures of both supervisors, all by the submission date (see below)
Submission Dates for Honours 2017
Bachelor of Physical and Health Education:
4:30pm, Friday June 23rd, 2017
Bachelor of Education - The Early Years and Bachelor of Primary Education:
4:30pm, Friday December 1st, 2017