Resources & Support

School Resources

Get Help 3 Step Guide

This is your first point of call for information regarding all stages of your study. Please search through this information thoroughly, as well as the generic UOW student information below before directing any further concerns to school staff.

Need Academic Advice?

If you need advice regarding your degree, please contact the relevant coordinator.

If your enquiry is for a specific subject, please contact your subject coordinator.

If you are not sure if you have a subject or degree enquiry, please contact the Student Hub 41.

If you have an issue or a problem that is affecting your study, then the Student Support Advisers (SSAs) may be able to help.

The details for the Social Sciences Student Support Advisers can be found via the link to all UOW Student Support Advisors web page, scroll down to Faculty Social Sciences.

For more information, please see the Student Support Advisers page.

School Quick Links

Consultation Times
Individual Assignment Coversheet   |  Group Assignment Coversheet
PASS Programs   |   Academic Grievances


A to Z

A - Z