Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I study Psychology?
- How do I become a registered psychologist?
- Do I need to complete a BPsyc to become a psychologist?
- Clinical Masters (Psychology) FAQ
- What is the difference between the three psychology degrees (BPsyc, BSc and BA)?
- Is there mid-year intake?
Wednesday, 26 April 2017
12.30 - 1.30pm in Room 41.104
Untangling Expertise In Face Identification
Dr David White
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Psychology, UNSW
Best Lecturer: Dr Peter Leeson
Best Tutor: Brad Parkinson
as voted by students, Spring session 2016
2017 Honours Research Proposal Best Poster Prize Winner: Laura Gunns (Supervisor: Mark Schira)
Thesis Working Title: An Investigation of Inverted Voxels Within the Human V1 Using High Resolution fMRI