Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I study Psychology?
- How do I become a registered psychologist?
- Do I need to complete a BPsyc to become a psychologist?
- Clinical Masters (Psychology) FAQ
- What is the difference between the three psychology degrees (BPsyc, BSc and BA)?
- Is there mid-year intake?
To be confirmed.
HDR student Virginia Williams has had her paper “Enhancing recovery orientation within mental health services: expanding the utility of values” published in The Journal of Mental Health Training, Education and Practice selected by the journal’s editorial board as the Outstanding Paper in the 2017 Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence.
There were 36 papers published in the journal during the year and Virginia’s was selected.
Well done Virginia.
2017 Honours Research Proposal Best Poster Prize Winner: Laura Gunns (Supervisor: Mark Schira)
Thesis Working Title: An Investigation of Inverted Voxels Within the Human V1 Using High Resolution fMRI