Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I study Psychology?
- How do I become a registered psychologist?
- Do I need to complete a BPsyc to become a psychologist?
- Clinical Masters (Psychology) FAQ
- What is the difference between the three psychology degrees (BPsyc, BSc and BA)?
- Is there mid-year intake?
Wednesday 9 August 2017
Mapping Information Use in Active Vision
Dr Sebastien Miellet
School of Psychology
University of Wollongong
CONSIDERING 2018 HONOURS ENTRY?
Please visit the School's Honours website to access selected slides for the information session held on Tuesday 25 July 2017.
Congratulations to Adam Verrender, currently in the third year of his PhD, for winning 1st prize for student presentations at the BioEM conference in China (the annual joint meeting of the Bioelectromagnetics Society and the European BioElectromagnetics Association). This is the pre-eminent meeting in the field, and a great acknowledgement of the high standard or work that Adam is conducting. A great boost toward completion Adam :) Adam is supervised by Rodney Croft and Sarah Loughran.