Resources & Support

Current Students Information

Get Help 3 Step Guide 

This is your first port of call for information regarding all stages of your study.

New Student?

Check out our New Student Guide for undergraduate public health students to help you get started.

New to social work? Find out who to contact here.

Need Academic Advice?

If you need advice regarding your degree, please contact the relevant degree coordinator.

If your enquiry is for a specific subject, please contact your subject coordinator.

If you are not sure if you have a subject or degree enquiry, please contact the Student Hub 41.

Need Help?

If you have an issue or a problem that is affecting your study, then the Student Support Advisers (SSAs) may be able to help.

The SSA's for Social Sciences are Mitz Perez (Mon-Tues) and Laura De Vet (Wed-Fri)

For more information, please see the Student Support Advisers page.

Quick Links

Academic Grievance Procedure    |    Tutorial Enrolments

OHS/OHP Quick Links

OHP/OHS 2015 Timetable   |   OHS Resources   |   Course Progression


A to Z

A - Z