Professional Experience Handbooks
The professional experience handbooks can be downloaded from the following links.
Please Note: Professional Experience is a compulsory component embedded in our Undergraduate and Master of Teaching courses. Therefore it is expected that students who participate in these courses are capable of meeting the demands of navigating their own way to, from and around the Professional Experience contexts, e.g. school sites. It needs to be noted that the off-campus environment is beyond the control of UOW.
- Professional Experience Handbook 2017 (PDF - 487KB) (Updated: 21 April 2017)
- Bachelor of Education - The Early Years - Professional Experience Handbook 2017 (PDF - 2.6MB) (Updated: 3 August 2017)
- TESOL - Professional Experience Handbook 2017 (PDF - 602KB)
- Special Education - Professional Experience Handbook 2017 (PDF - 881KB)
- Primary In-School Immersion Program Handbook 2017 (PDF - 565KB)
- Master of Teaching PIP Handbook 2017 (PDF - 1.3MB)
- Education for Social Equity - Service Learning Handbook 2017 (PDF - 532KB)
Disclaimer: The University of Wollongong uses its best endeavours to ensure all information contained in this website and these handbooks is accurate at the time of publication. However, information may be amended or deleted without notice.